visitor count

Thursday 12 October 2017

Yesbank 2017 Oct 12

Yesbank 2017 Oct 12:

Day opened within the previous day range.

1. PDL was broken . BO-PDL which is a short signal. However, there is no follow-up , which means you can expect BOF-PDL, which if happens , is a good one, as we get to buy @ Low point.


.... Intraday range was revealed

2. BO - IRL , which is a short signal. Again there was no follow up. It is possible that this BO-IRL can be read as the follow-up of BO-PDL (1st signal). Better wait for clarity / confirmation.

3. BOF-IRL message came up. Watch for follow up.

4.Follow up was there. Do Buy with IRH as target.


What I did ?

In the heat of the moment, I bought at stage 3. Luckily I was saved by the follow up. Also didnt wait till the 1st target. As it was very late in the day, I was getting into impatient...& just exited very fast. My bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment